In two exciting days, International NLP Trainer Richard Bolstad shares his model of hypnosis, including insights from his latest studies in 2017. Material never before taught in Japan gives you the full experience of Trance and Hypnosis training from Richard’s international certifications. As always, Richard is able to link what he does into the wider field of NLP and the latest advances from neuroscience. Places are limited so register early.
· Learn the history of Hypnosis and understand how the different models of hypnosis fit with each other.
· Understand the difference between hypnotic research, stage hypnosis and therapeutic hypnosis, and be able to do all three.
· Learn how rapid inductions occur and how to integrate them into an NLP session.
· Learn 5 “suggestibility tests” and their many uses in therapeutic hypnosis.
· Do double inductions for deeper trance, and be able to record an induction using your own voice or your own plus another person’s voice.
· Create deep trance phenomena like arm catalepsy and temporary muscle paralysis.
· Learn the core Ericksonian language patterns for trance induction: pacing and leading, indirect suggestion, and chunking up.
· Use ideomotor signals to communicate with areas of the unconscious mind that cannot be reached by verbal methods and to activate deep healing.
· Understand trance itself as a process of continuous pacing and leading or “Utilization” and utilise even “challenges” in your work.
· Integrate all these skills into Richard Bolstad’s Ericksonian model of NLP Hypnosis and Transformational change work.
For more information and registration go to Transformations